search {kidlist}

Monday, May 9, 2011

AZoosment Park Family Pass Winners!

Katie Mc said...

I love your posts and I am so exited about Santa's Village. Thanks for this good news! Kids will be glad to see some of the old kiddieland rides, too.
May 3, 2011 5:37 PM

Niamh said...

You could also write a blog post about taking young kids to Six Flags. We went last Summer 3 times with my 3 year old. He loved it & is asking to go again now that the weather is better,
May 4, 2011 11:01 AM

angelikapaparika said...

my favorite memories of santas villafe are getting sno-cones and riding the dragon coater and the firetruck where you put out that little fire!
May 4, 2011 7:10 PM


Congratulations Katie Mc, Niamh and angelikapaparika!! Please send your name and address to annie@pocketdots.com so I can mail your family pass. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment