search {kidlist}

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New AZoosment Pass Winners

There are two new winners for the Santa's Village AZoosment Park Passes!

Katy said...
I'm looking forward to riding the Ferris Wheel with my oldest...she's 3 1/2 and never been on one and just think she would love it!!

Samantha said...
I know I went, but can't remember much! Hoping to make new memories with my kiddos!

Congratulations! Please email me your name and address so I can send the passes.

Related Posts: Giveaway: Santa’s Village AZoosment Park Grand Opening

2 comments:

  1. Oh did they get back to u? :) I was going thru' ur blog and noticed that the original two winners hadn't gotten back to u. Was wondering if the passes are still available? Would loooove to have them if they are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I generated two new random winners and they claimed their passes.

    ReplyDelete