Want to check out attractions including a walk-on train display, a wide variety of food vendors, a brand new carnival, mini-train rides, a model train display (Saturday, weather permitting) and live music?
The Village of Franklin Park is hosting Railroad Daze and admission is FREE!! Please note that if you are going to see all of the train related entertainment it will take place on Saturday.
Calwagner Street and Franklin Avenue
Franklin Park, Illinois
The schedule is below and you can also click on the flyer to the right to enlarge it.
Thursday, June 9th
- 5:00pm to 10:00pm - Carnival (Unlimited Rides for $20!)
Friday, June 10th
- 5:00pm to 11:00pm - Carnival
Saturday, June 11th
- 10:00am to 3:00pm - Free Train Viewing
- Noon to 11:00pm - Carnival (Unlimited Rides until 5pm for $20!)
- 3:00pm - Two Star (Hot New Band)
- 4:15pm - The State Affair (Alternative Rock)
- 6:30pm - Looney Train (Oldies)
- 9:00pm - The Buckinghams
Sunday, June 12th
- Noon to 8:00pm - Carnival (Unlimited Rides for $20!)
Parking available both on the street and in area lots.
Seating is available at all major attractions and areas, visitors are encouraged to bring personal lawn chairs and folding chairs as well.