search {kidlist}

Loading...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Whole Foods Market Hinsdale

Join me in welcoming a new sponsor!

Whole Foods Market® is the leading natural and organic food retailer. The company's motto, “Whole Foods, Whole People, Whole Planet”™ captures its mission to ensure customer satisfaction and health, Team Member excellence and happiness, community support and environmental improvement.

Whole Foods Market Hinsdale has a Cookie Club and Birthday Club for age 12 and under. The store is also included on my list of Grocery Stores with Little Carts as a great place to do your shopping. I can honestly say that it brightens my day when I go there... everyone that works there is so friendly and helpful and I love how they care so much about health and the planet!

Recently, Whole Foods Market globally established the Whole Kid’s Foundation. The Whole Kids Foundation's mission is to support schools and inspire families to improve children's nutrition and wellness.

Whole Foods Market Hinsdale
500 E. Ogden Avenue
Hinsdale, IL 60521
(630) 986-8500

0 comments:

Post a Comment