Whole Foods Market in Hinsdale is having a Kid's Fair on Saturday, September 17th from 10am to 2pm. You can click on the flyer above to read or print the details. (I have also typed out the schedule of fun activities below)
10am-Noon: WTTW Kid's Great Food Van
- featuring Miss Lori's CAMPUS
- goodie bags for the first 200 children
- food samples
- book reading
- Chef Melissa Graham with unique ideas for school lunches
- face painting, crafts and creations
- learn how to make a portable compost bin (I have attended one of Stephanie's workshops and it's very fun and hands on!)
- pick up a treasure map at the store and receive a prize!
- make a kite and have a snack
In addition to all these great activities there will be tasty samples indoors and out, raffles and prizes!
Whole Foods Market Hinsdale
500 E. Ogden Avenue
Hinsdale, IL 60521